Home Golf Simulators - Optishot2
Experience lifelike golf from the comfort of your own home. Introducing OptiShot2, the world’s most popular home golf simulator.
$499 - Optishot 2 Golf Simulator only
$979 - Optimshot Golf Simulator & Golf Net & Mat Package
OptiShot2 is the world's best golf simulator for under $500 making it an ideal choice for your first golf simulator package!
Whether you’re looking to improve your golf game, play all year round or compete with friends and family, OptiShot can deliver. Play OptiShot on your computer and pair it with your HDTV or projector. Discover a new world of golf with OptiShot2.
With stunning 3D graphics, fun gameplay options, the ability to play with up to 4 players, world renown golf courses, multiple camera views, and customizable weather conditions, this simulator is a blast to play with friends and family.
- The World's #1 Golf Simulator now for Mac or PC. Includes golf simulator only, stance mat and net are sold separately
- With unparalleled 16 high-speed 48MHz infrared sensors, the OptiShot2 is precisely tuned for tracking club swing data. Calibrate your favorite clubs, see your shot patterns, and get instantaneous feedback on every shot
- Each Optishot2 Simulator comes pre-loaded with 15 standard courses. Register using the product key found on the bottom of the Swing Pad to get updates and purchase Platinum courses
- Windows System Requirements: Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10, Graphics Card: 256MB available Adapter RAM with OpenGL 2.0 support and the latest Video Drivers, 3GB HDD Storage, 4GB RAM, USB 2.0 port
- Mac System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.8, Intel Core 2 Duo, NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT or ATI Radeon HD 2600 or Intel Iris Pro or better, OpenGL 2.0 Support, 3GB HDD Storage, 4GB RAM, USB 2.0 Port
The best points about the Optishot are:
1) Quick easy setup
3) Reads every swing (at least for me)
4) Can use foam or real balls
5) Feedback on path, tempo, club face, swing speed
6) Includes 15 courses
7) Doesn't push your laptop too hard (a problem with SkyTrak - and I have a beast for a laptop)
10) Nice driving range
11) Mini Tour for $50/year where you can play tournaments and get access to many more courses
12) The ability to buy single courses for $30, versus expensive bundles with other golf sims
13) The multi-player is a dream come true - very simple
14) The amount of active games available in multi-player